Monday, January 15, 2007

He speaks...

Yeah yeah yeah. I know. Is Andrew dead? The fact is, actually, I am. But that’s still no excuse to be in absentia when stewarding a blog. Either shut it down or keep it active, that’s my philosophy. But frankly, I think the reason I haven’t graced the web with my prosaic presence was simply due to the inconvenient truth that I have had, unlike I did during my year of faithful blogging, gainful employment. While serving as a caffeine technician in the Autumnal months, and now as a Tour Consultant at EF Education in Cambridge, I have had time next to nil to blog. I think. Maybe I do have time… I’m not sure if it’s the time factor or the lost interest factor. Needless to say, I think I want to regenerate my blogicity. To do that, I feel the need for a new style, a new look, a new approach. So there it is. I am returning, but not as what you see and have seen. I will retire The Wicket Gate, at least until a rainy day, and will birth something new, cutting edge, post-postmodern yet with ancient gravitas. Maybe I’ll even stop using over-the-top quasi-intellectual lingo....probably not.

In closing, I would appreciate all thoughts, good ideas, questions, or input. This site will be running until the inauguration of my latest innovation.