Saturday, April 01, 2006

After Long Consideration

Some of you have been aware of what I am about to say for a long time. After months and months of inner conflict and converstaion with men I respect, I have made an extremely life-changing decision that may alter many relationships I have before enjoyed. Through much study and prayer, having been convinced of paedobaptism and the imperative of apostolic succession, I am now taking the necessary steps to join the communion most referred to as the Roman Catholic Church. I never thought I would be making such a pilgrimage, but truth is truth, and the church which hails from Rome, founded by Peter and Paul, is the biblical and true Body. Because I was married prior to conversion I will still be allowed to make priestly vows. To all my Baptist and Presbyterian friends who were unaware of this situation, I'll be happy to answer any questions.